Not what you’re thinking. Get your mind out of the gutter!
Yesterday I was nominated for my first blogging award, The Sunshine Award. Yay!!!! I received this fantastic honor from fellow mommy blogger wedelmom. Thank you wedelmom! It feels great to know that there are people in this world who enjoy hearing about the craziness that is my life. 🙂
The Sunshine Award
1. Link the award to the person who gave it to me.
2. Answer the questions about myself. (See below)
3. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
4. Link my nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
Here we go…
1. What is my favorite number? 17. My husband and I were both born on the 17th, so it must be a great number. It comes up a lot in KENO, too.
2. Favorite Non-Alcoholic Beverage? Chocolate shakes, but I don’t drink them often. I’ll have to go with club soda if we’re talking about an everyday thing.
3. Favorite Animal? Frog. I’m not sure why, I’ve just always really liked them. Okay maybe loved them. Enough to have one tattooed just above my butt when I was nineteen. Yup, that should look pretty in another 10 years.
3. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I don’t have much experience with Twitter and that little bird annoys the crap out of me. Just kidding.
4. My Passion? Creating. I love using my hands to make things. I believe I have enough hobbies to last me a few lifetimes.
5. Favorite Day of the Week? I’m going to go with Friday, because even though you still have to go to work, you know that at the end of the day you’re free. The anticipation of what the weekend has to bring reminds me of being a teenager.
6. Favorite Flower? I love lotus flowers. Blue orchids are really beautiful, too.
And the Sunshine Nominees are…
1. you and mie: This blog motivates me to create. She shares the same interests that I have: pattern making, sewing, and taking pictures of her beautiful little girl.
2. Craft Schmaft: This is a blog by one crafty mommy. Her ideas are so cute. She makes these adorable little sock creatures…
3. California Pixie: Love this girl’s style. Her blog is filled with lots of colorful pictures of her eats, her travels, and her cool vintage style.
4. Leanne Shirtliffe ~ Ironic Mom: Funny, funny, funny. Read if you want to laugh.
5. Raising My Rainbow: Very inspiring. Makes you realize that people are people. Period. Accept them for who they are.
Okay, so I only have five nominees because I’m fairly new to this blogging world. I think the ones I’ve chosen are really good and hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do!